Coordination and Deposits
To secure the date and time of your ceremony, we ask for a $500 deposit that is applied toward your wedding invoice and is non-refundable. Your final balance will be due 1 month prior to the event. At that time you will receive a detailed itinerary with all places and times of appointments along with contact information for your vendors.
To ensure your satisfaction all vendors on site at your wedding must be contracted by Marry Me Maui. Coordination on the day of your wedding will not exceed the time posted on the website under each package. Marry Me Maui and its vendors are not responsible for rain or inclement weather that may impact outdoor weddings. Beach weddings have no covered back up in case of rain. We will have a secondary location but we are not responsible if it is raining there. Marry Me Maui will do its best to accommodate you in the event of rain by attempting to reschedule according to vendor availability but there are no refunds for booked services. Rescheduling in the event of weather may incur additional fees. This includes traffic jams, brush fires, tsunamis, hurricanes or any other natural event.
- Once you have decided to utilize our services, we will arrange your marriage license appointment for you and will send you the marriage license application and the appropriate directions to show you where your agent is located.
- You must be at least 18 years of age. There is no waiting period, residency, or blood test (rubella) requirements for either the bride or groom.
- Fee for Marriage License: $75 (subject to change) and is payable directly to your licensing agent in the form of cash only.
- The license must be obtained in Hawaii. Both parties must be present when applying for the license. The license is good only for 30 days, including the date of issuance, prior to the actual wedding. Your marriage license is recognized worldwide.
- Photo I. D. required (current driver's license)and all other countries must bring their passport. No blood test or health requirements needed. Photo I.D. required and all other countries must bring their passports.